The VK025 System contains the GA2005, Excieo Vibration Meter, accelerometers, cables, software and kit case and, as such comprises everything required for the assessment of Whole-Body vibration to the Control of Vibration at Work Regulations 2005. The GA2005 has the ability to measure Hand-Arm (sensor not included in this kit!) and Whole-Body Vibration with all the relevant filters.
The vibration system also has the ability to measure vibration for a much wider range of applications. It has large data-logging capabilities with the option of recording time-histories, which are especially important for unattended Whole Body measurements. This rugged instrument is also incredibly simple to use with good battery life and fast download to a PC via USB.
The optional Integrator software adds the power of a full Health and Safety system for HR with the vibration management module. Applications include:
- Whole-Body Vibration Risk Assessments
- Whole-Body Vibration control measurements
- Environmental monitoring
- Machine condition monitoring
- Bearing condition checking
- Engineering measurements
- Product emissions testing
- Production quality checking
This Kit Includes:
- GA2005M - Pro-DX Excieo HARM and WBV Vibration Meter
- KD1009 - Tri-axial seat-pad accelerometer (with cable)
- KA016V - Kit case for Excieo