Megaommetri, Izolācijas pretestības testeri ›
Insulation resistance measurement:
- selected test voltage: any voltage in the 50...1000V range with 10V step,
- automatic measurement in sockets with the UNI-Schuko adapter with possibility of configuring pairs of measured cables,
- continuous indication of insulation resistance or leakage current,
- automatic discharge of capacitance of tested object after the insulation resistance measurement,
- acoustic signalling of five-second periods to facilitate obtaining time characteristics,
- measured test times T1, T2 i T3 to measure one or two absorption coefficients in the 1... 600 sec. range,
- indication of actual test voltage during the measurement,
- protection against measuring live objects,
- three-lead measurement.
Continuity measurement of protective and equipotential conductors according to EN 61557-4 with the >200mA current
Low-voltage circuit continuity and resistance measurement:
- circuit resistance measurement (<1999 ) with the <15mA current,
- quick sound signal if circuit resistance is below 30.
Leakage current measurement.
Capacitance measurement during the RISO measurement
Measurement of alternating and direct voltages in the 0...600V range.
990 memory cells and wireless data transmission to a computer using the USB - OR-1 adapted.
Power supply: 4 AA disposable or rechargeable batteries, monitoring of power supply voltage.
Meters conform to EN 61557.