Megaommetri, Izolācijas pretestības testeri ›
Insulation resistance measurement:
- selected test voltage: 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000V,
- continuous indication of insulation resistance or leakage current,
- automatic discharge of capacitance of tested object after the insulation resistance measurement,
- acoustic signalling of five-second periods to facilitate obtaining time characteristics,
- indication of actual test voltage during the measurement,
- protection against measuring live objects,
- three-lead measurement.
Continuity measurement of protective and equipotential conductors according to EN 61557-4 with the >200mA current
Low-voltage circuit continuity and resistance measurement:
- circuit resistance measurement (<1999 ) with the <15mA current,
- quick sound signal if circuit resistance is below 30.
Leakage current measurement (only MIC-30).
Capacitance measurement during the RISO measurement
Measurement of alternating and direct voltages in the 0...600V range.
Power supply: 4 AA disposable or rechargeable batteries, monitoring of power supply voltage.
Meter conform to EN 61557.